Via the Orlando Magic:
WHO: Orlando Magic fans, Magic Community Ambassadors Nick Anderson and Bo Outlaw, STUFF the Magic’s mascot and the Orlando Magic Dancers
WHAT: The Magic will host a Select-A-Seat event where fans are invited to see available seats for the upcoming 2010-11 season. This is the inaugural Amway Center seat selection event where the general public can come and select the best remaining seats for the 2010-11 season. This is the last opportunity for Magic fans to guarantee seats to see the Miami Heat, L.A. Lakers or Boston Celtics before they go on sale to the general public.
- Event is free
- First opportunity to see the Orlando Magic court down in the Amway Center
- Plans offered at this event will include full season, half-season and 15-game ticket plans
- Fun, interactive games on-site will include: STUFF’s Magic Castle presented by Club Wyndham interactive area and face painting
- Select retail locations will be open for the purchase of Magic merchandise
- STUFF and the Magic Dancers will be in attendance to sign autographs and take photos
- Magic Community Ambassadors Nick Anderson and Bo Outlaw will be signing autographs
- Free popcorn and soda will be available for all guests
- Free parking will be available in the GEICO garage on a first-come, first-serve basis
WHEN: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 1 – 4 p.m.
400 West Church Street