The Orlando Magic have announced the launch of ElOrlandoMagic.com, the new and improved Spanish website which serves as the official source for the Hispanic community to obtain original content and coverage of the Magic, including in-depth game coverage, breaking news, features, video clips, photo galleries, podcasts and more.
In an effort to further connect to the growing Hispanic fan base in Central Florida, the new site features up-to-the-minute news articles, press releases and team information in Spanish.
The new site features a design and a homepage similar to OrlandoMagic.com. The look and functionality of the new site was a collaboration between the Orlando Magic’s web team and the NBA’s internet services team.
The new site will feature:
- A clean design that makes the page easy to navigate.
- An expedient and eye-catching navigation field that will include information about tickets, team, and community events.
- A well-located news board that includes news articles, features and the latest press releases.
- An area where fans can find information about upcoming contests, the latest photo galleries, Spanish podcasts by Magic radio broadcasters Joey Colón and Ramón Rivas and videos created for our Spanish community.
- The homepage will feature a top story media player with in-depth coverage of all news related to the Orlando Magic, including feature articles, community events and blog postings.
- Up-to-the-minute scores on recent games and information on upcoming Magic contests through our social media outlets including Twitter (@El_OrlandoMagic) and Facebook (Orlando Magic en Español), both updated in Spanish.
- The most recent Twitter messages generated by ElOrlandoMagic.com poured directly onto a section on the homepage for quick and easy viewing.
- A section that will showcase video analysis after each home game by Joey Colón.
- A direct link to the Orlando Magic Team Store, presented by adidas, where visitors can purchase the latest Orlando Magic merchandise.
- A direct link to the Spanish site for AmwayCenter.com