- Zach McCann of the Orlando Sentinel: “No Orlando Magic player has come under more scrutiny this year than Rashard Lewis. While bouncing between small forward and power forward, Lewis is shooting just 29 percent from three-point range and averaging 10.7 points, and he’s only surpassed 13 points in a game once this year. And because of his monstrous contract ($118 million over seven years), he finds himself under constant probing from Magic fans on message boards, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, talk radio and every other form of media fans now have access to voicing their views on. After scoring four points against Atlanta last night, Lewis is trying to stay patient and not worry too much about six-game slump.”
- Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel: “Jameer Nelson practiced fully with his Orlando Magic teammates on Tuesday, and it’s increasingly likely that he’ll be able to play Wednesday night against the Utah Jazz despite his sprained left ankle.”
- Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post has more on Jameer Nelson’s possible return.
- Check out Rashard Lewis’ exclusive Nike Hyperdunks. Very nice.
- Dwight Howard posts on his official blog: “I was really happy to see Marcin [Gortat] play the way that he did. He was playing with a lot energy and hustling and I just told him after the game that that’s the kind of energy that we need from him every night. I don’t think people understand how hard it is for a 7-footer like me and Marcin to be on the floor and get to the ground before a little guard gets it. But him doing that got us all pumped up.”
- Kurt Helin of ProBasketballTalk talks about Howard’s growth on offense.