WHO: Florida residents over the age of 18. Teams are made up of 2-4 people. Transportation and lodging not provided by the Orlando Magic.
WHAT: On Saturday, April 2, the Orlando Magic are hosting the Second Annual Magic Text Scavenger Hunt. Teams of 2-4 people will have the opportunity to compete for a pair of tickets to every home game during the 2011 Magic playoffs. Teams must have at least one Magic Text Subscriber on their cellular phone in the group and be willing to search downtown Orlando by foot while participating in a number of team activities along the way to win. To register, visit Orlandomagic.com/ScavengerHunt.html.
- Teams can sign up for the scavenger hunt at Orlandomagic.com/ScavengerHunt.html or text the word ‘HUNT’ to 78828.
- Registration ends Wednesday, March 30 at 4:00 p.m.
- Magic Text Scavenger Hunt details will be provided within 48 hours after registration ends.
- At least one (1) team member must have a cellular phone that includes video recording and photo capabilities and be a Magic Text Subscriber.
- Message and data rates may apply. No purchase necessary to enter. Contest begins April 2 at noon and ends at 3:00 p.m. same day. Void where prohibited. One entry per team. Must be a Florida resident 18 years of age or older. Visit www.orlandomagic.com for official rules.
WHEN: Saturday, April 2 at 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
WHERE: All over Downtown Orlando