- According to a study conducted by Kevin Pelton of Basketball Prospectus, it’s suggested that around the 25-game mark is when teams in the NBA begin to play to their talent level. Something to keep in mind when determining how good or bad the Orlando Magic will be this season.
- Kelly Dwyer of Ball Don’t Lie on the Magic’s loss to the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday: “The Magic couldn’t hang, though Arron Afflalo’s Dwyane Wade-ish turn (28 points on 17 shots) was great to see. This team has no chance at the playoffs, but if they keep it up they’ll remind every hardcore Orlando fan of the goodness that was the 1999-00 season.”
- Head coach Jacque Vaughn is garnering praise for his coaching ability.
- The matchup to watch in tonight’s game between Orlando and the Minnesota Timberwolves: Nikola Vucevic vs. Nikola Pekovic.
- Glen Davis is learning the lessons of being a go-to guy for the Magic.
- Hip-hop artist Kendrick Lamar used to be jealous of Arron Afflalo.