- Jordan White of Hardwood Paroxysm details Maurice Harkless’ defensive impact on the Orlando Magic so far this season: “When Harkless is on the court, opposing teams’ Offensive Rating drops nearly four points, from 105.2 to 101.4. His offense is miles behind his defense, but credit the rookie for realizing that his best shot at early playing time would be to use his long-limbed frame and freaky athleticism to make an impact on defense, and credit Vaughn for rewarding his efforts.”
- The Magic have a crunch time lineup that is one of the best in the NBA.
- Marc J. Spears of Yahoo! Sports: “Magic showing some life with quality back-to-back road wins against the Lakers and Golden State. One constant about the young Magic: They play hard.”
- Watch Glen Davis beat the buzzer in last night’s game between Orlando and the Golden State Warriors.
- Senior vice president Pat Williams says the Magic made the best deal possible when asked about the aftermath of the Dwight Howard trade.
- Davis is a star of the night for his efforts (24 points and six rebounds) against the Warriors in the Magic’s 102-94 win.
- Kurt Helin of ProBasketballTalk credits Orlando, who beat Golden State on Monday, for not suffering an emotional letdown after taking down Howard and the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday.
- A look back at the Magic’s fourth quarter heroics against the Warriors.