- Joe Kaiser of ESPN Insider lists Gustavo Ayon as one of the NBA’s top trade chips: “Ayon is the perfect backup big man — an energy guy who rebounds, defends and comes at a low cost. But if you’re Orlando, a loser of nine straight with its sights suddenly more on next season and its future wrapped up around Nikola Vucevic, it’s probably worth seeing what contending teams might be willing to offer for him.”
- Arron Afflalo talks about playing in his first game back in Denver since the four-team blockbuster trade that sent Dwight Howard to the Los Angeles Lakers during the offseason.
- Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post on Nikola Vucevic’s impact as a rebounder for the Orlando Magic this season: “With Vučević on the bench, Orlando holds the slimmest of rebounding advantages, grabbing 50.1 percent of available boards. With Vučević on the floor, however, Orlando’s rebounding advantage increases to 51.4 percent.”
- Could Vucevic become the next Marc Gasol?
- Heading into tonight’s game, the Denver Nuggets are looking to atone a 102-89 loss suffered at the hands of the Magic on November 2.