- Ben Golliver of The Point Forward on the Orlando Magic’s rebuilding efforts: “While it takes a little work to get excited about Orlando’s pieces, there’s no questioning the general culture that’s been instilled under Vaughn. That goes a long way in keeping a team out of the “awful” category for multiple years. Like Cho, Magic GM Rob Hennigan has a stint with the Thunder on his résumé, so his approach to a multiyear rebuild is likely to be sensible. And, like Gilbert, Magic ownership has shown a willingness to spend in the past.”
- The Magic have been shooting less three-pointers this season and their offense has suffered as a result.
- As Orlando prepares to face off against the Indiana Pacers in tonight’s game for the first time since their first round series in the 2012 NBA Playoffs, Glen Davis looks back at the playoff matchup.
- Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel: “Glen Davis and E’Twaun Moore said today they felt no lingering ill-effects from their first games back from injuries, and they will be available tonight for the Orlando Magic against the Indiana Pacers at Amway Center.”
- The Magic will be facing off against the NBA’s best defensive team later tonight. The Pacers rank first in Defensive Rating, allowing just 98.5 points per 100 possessions.
- Should Davis return to the starting lineup so soon after coming back from an injury?