- “Big Baby wants a PB&J sandwich.”
- Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post: “No, the Rising Stars Challenge isn’t glamorous, and the level of defensive intensity makes the All-Star Game itself look like an old Detroit Pistons/Boston Celtics slobberknocker. However, it’s still an honor for a player to earn a spot on either of the rosters for the event, and Vucevic is as deserving as nearly any second-year player.”
- Led be Greg Monroe and Andre Drummond, the Detroit Pistons used a big third quarter to put the Orlando Magic away.
- Zach Harper of CBSSports.com gives the Magic a “B” for their midseason grade: “Not sure you could ask for much more from this Orlando team. Jacque Vaughn’s coaching looks bright for the future, they’ve competed on many nights, Nikola Vucevic is averaging a double-double while getting fans all in a tizzy and the team is only three games worse than Dwight Howard’s new team.”
- Davis talks about his role with Orlando.