- The Orlando Magic got “punked” by the Atlanta Hawks in last night’s game.
- Video of Stuff, the Magic’s mascot, doing the Harlem Shake.
- Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post: “If anyone on the 15-37 Magic is a master of any craft, it’s Vučević with his rebounding. At age 22, he’s the league’s fourth-leading rebounder, hauling in 11.5 boards per game. His 29-rebound effort on New Year’s Eve broke Orlando’s single-game record formerly held by some guy named Shaquille O’Neal. And Vaughn thinks Vučević can improve.”
- Josh Smith and Al Horford dominated Orlando in yesterday’s game.
- J.J. Redick was named a “CourtVision All-Star” by Kirk Goldsberry of Grantland primarily for his three-point shooting.
- Dwight Howard had two of the top 10 best Slam Dunk Contest dunks, according to Ben Golliver of The Point Forward, for his efforts in 2008.