- J.J. Redick isn’t worried about the possibility of him being traded.
- Marc J. Spears of Yahoo! Sports: “Sharp-shooting J.J. Redick, who is making $6 million in the final year of his contract, is a hot commodity as the trade deadline approaches.”
- The Orlando Magic are looking for at least a first round pick for Redick.
- John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com: “The days leading up to the NBA trade deadline can be stressful for some NBA players, but guards J.J. Redick and Arron Afflalo have vowed to push aside thoughts of rumored deals in an attempt to help the Orlando Magic start the final stretch of the season on a positive note.”
- Alex Kennedy of HOOPSWORLD: “The Magic and Knicks have discussed a J.J. Redick for Iman Shumpert trade. Other players (and maybe a third team) would have to be involved.”
- The Milwaukee Bucks are rumored to be interested in trading Luc Richard Mbah a Moute and a first round pick for Redick if they’re able to move Monta Ellis first.
- Tom Haberstroh of ESPN Insider suggests the Denver Nuggets should trade Timofey Mozgov and the Knicks’ 2016 first round pick for Redick.