- The Milwaukee Bucks are interested in J.J. Redick, but according to one report, the Orlando Magic are not interested in acquiring Luc Richard Mbah a Moute and the remainder of his two-year, $8.97 million contract. Redick is also seeking a new contract close to $10 million per year. UPDATE: Lance Allan of NBC Milwaukee reports that “talks are over.”
- The Memphis Grizzlies could use a shooter like Redick. The problem is that the Grizzlies don’t have many assets — their 2013 first round pick was sent to the Cleveland Cavaliers in a salary dumping trade on January 22.
- The Magic couldn’t overcome a 20-point deficit in last night’s loss to the Charlotte Bobcats.
- Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports: “Indiana, Milwaukee, Chicago and Minnesota have expressed interest in trading for Redick, but teams have been reluctant to give up a first-round pick and a good young player for a player who could turn into a rental for the rest of the season.”
- Amin Elhassan of ESPN Insider thinks that the Chicago Bulls are the “perfect” landing spot for Redick.