- The Orlando Magic got shellacked by the Chicago Bulls in last night’s game.
- John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com: “Vucevic has become one of the NBA’s most dominant and consistent rebounders in just his second NBA season. Harris has evolved into a go-to scorer capable of a couple of 30-point games and nine 20-point games since joining the Magic in late February. Then, there’s Harkless, who at 19 years old, has already guarded a Who’s Who of NBA stars and seems to be making strides offensively from night to night. Add in the promise of first-round pick Andrew Nicholson and scrappy rookies Doron Lamb, Kyle O’Quinn and Jones and it’s easy to see why the Magic feel that brighter days are ahead for the franchise as their young players continue to blossom.”
- Maurice Harkless gets the Most Improved Player award among rookies this season.
- In the same link, David Thorpe of ESPN Insider names Harkless and Andrew Nicholson to his All-Rookie Second team.
- Take a look at the top plays of the season for the Magic.