- Victor Oladipo has turned heads not only with his ability to get to the rim, but with his jump shooting as well.
- Oladipo has been better than expected in the Orlando Pro Summer League so far.
- Is unrestricted free agent Josh Selby worth taking a flyer on if you’re general manager Rob Hennigan? Tyler Lashbrook of Orlando Pinstriped Post investigates.
- Brian Schmitz of the Orlando Sentinel provides five impressions of Oladipo. Here’s one of them: “Oladipo, the No. 2 pick in the draft, is Red Bull in sneakers. He is a live wire on both ends of the floor, playing at a breakneck pace. He’ll learn he can’t go 100 mph all the time during the NBA’s marathon season, but the former Indiana shooting guard will inject some infectious energy into a team during stretches when it is tired — and tired of losing. Fans will love watching him play.”
- Kyle O’Quinn reflects on his rookie season with the Orlando Magic and talks about what he’s been doing to prep himself for his sophomore year.
- “Andrew Nicholson’s post moves make my heart sing. That is all.”
- The Magic will not re-sign unrestricted free agent point guard Beno Udrih.