- Get to know Kris Joseph, who was one of four players invited to Magic training camp.
- Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post: “Free-agent signee Jason Maxiell will become the second player in Magic history to wear no. 54, following Horace Grant. And if Maxiell gets his way, he’ll also don Grant’s familiar and iconic goggles, which were once the centerpiece of a Sports Illustrated cover, for the season ahead.”
- During the offseason, Maurice Harkless worked hard on his body — as well as his game — and the results paid off. John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com has the details: “The benefits are quite apparent in the physique changes for Harkless. Not only has he added 12 pounds of bulk, but he even grew an inch to 6-foot, 9-inches tall. He couldn’t bench press 225 pounds prior to last season, and now he’s doing three-repetition sets of 275 pounds with ease.”
- Victor Oladipo talks about meeting his boyhood idol — Tracy McGrady.
- The Orlando Magic, one of the worst defensive teams in the NBA last season, are working in camp to improve on that end of the floor.