- Arron Afflalo is turning heads with his All-Star caliber production.
- Afflalo scored 29 of his career-high 36 points in the second half to help the Orlando Magic beat the Milwaukee Bucks by the score of 94-91.
- Afflalo gets an A for his performance against the Bucks. Make that two As.
- Check out an ugly Orlando Magic sleeved jerseys.
- ESPN Stats & Information: “Orlando Magic guard Arron Afflalo had a career-high 36 points, eight rebounds, six assists and eight 3-pointers. No player had hit that combination of benchmarks in a game since Jason Kidd against the Rockets on April 11, 1995 (the end of his first NBA season).”
- As the Magic continue their rebuilding process, Josh Cohen of OrlandoMagic.com takes a look at how NBA teams successfully rebuild.
- In case you haven’t noticed, Afflalo has gotten better as a player.
- Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel: “Afflalo wanted to be able to play a full 48 minutes without feeling tired, and his offseason conditioning has helped him do that. According to SportVU player tracking technology, which the NBA is using, Afflalo had traveled 23.0 miles during games this season — the sixth-highest figure in the league through Wednesday.”
- Solomon Jones will try to avoid knee surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his left knee.