- It’s early, but there’s plenty of evidence to show that Maurice Harkless is getting better as a shooter.
- Glen Davis and Tobias Harris have returned from their respective injuries, and are working to get themselves back onto the court.
- Kelly Dwyer of Ball Don’t Lie chimes in on Jameer Nelson’s fourth quarter benching in the Orlando Magic’s loss to the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday.
- As the Magic get ready to face off against the Miami Heat on Wednesday, John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com looks back at Nikola Vucevic’s 20-point, 29-rebound game versus the Heat last season.
- Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel: “It’s unclear when Davis and Harris will play again, but Harris seemed to indicate Tuesday that he’s unlikely to play when the Magic host the Miami Heat on Wednesday night.”
- Victor Oladipo is looking forward to a bounce back game against the Heat.
- Orlando’s spacing on offense has been poor at times.