- Matt Moore of CBSSports.com on the Orlando Magic’s win over the Chicago Bulls on Monday: “They just had more weapons than Chicago, which says a lot about where the Bulls are at. But having Nikola Vucevic back for them makes such a huge difference. They’re just a much better team with what he brings down low, especially on the glass. Wins will be tough to come by but they fight for the ones they get.”
- Arron Afflalo continues his strong season with his 23-point performance against the Bulls.
- Richard Bilbao of Orlando Business Journal: “The Orlando Magic’s final schedule for its $200 million downtown complex is still being determined, but for the biggest bang in Orlando history, the team should shoot for finishing by at least 2017. Here’s why: At an OBJ event on Dec. 13, Magic CEO Alex Martins said the team will begin the bidding process in March to bring the 2017 or 2018 NBA All-Star Game back to Orlando.”
- Trade ideas for the Magic’s veterans.
- In his second year in the NBA, Andrew Nicholson has been a steady presence for Orlando.