- Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel reveals how much Victor Oladipo has struggled finishing at the rim so far this season: “Oladipo has had his shot blocked 38 times this season — with 31 of those blocks occurring within 5 feet of the basket — according to the NBA’s official statistics database. Through Thursday, only five players have had their shot blocked more often than Oladipo: Evan Turner, Greg Monroe, David Lee, Nikola Pekovic and DeMarcus Cousins.”
- Arron Afflalo, who missed Tuesday’s game against the Utah Jazz with an illness, expects to play on Saturday versus the Sacramento Kings.
- Maurice Harkless wants to play more.
- Orlando Pinstriped Post takes a look at small forward prospects currently in college that could help the Magic next season.
- The struggle is real for Oladipo, who’s still trying to acclimate himself to the NBA style of play.