- The Orlando Magic lost to the Los Angeles Clippers by the score of 101-81, but it was a worse blowout than that.
- Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post on the Magic’s loss to the Clippers: “L.A. jumped out to a 20-3 lead after just over six minutes and never looked back as Orlando missed 11 of its first 12 shots.”
- Josh Robbins of the Orlando Sentinel piles it on, and deservingly so: “Don’t let the final score fool you. Of the 86 losses the Orlando Magic have suffered since the beginning of last season, their defeat Monday night ranks as one of the worst.”
- Nikola Vucevic suffered a concussion on Monday versus the Clips in the third quarter after he took a nasty fall trying to defend a Blake Griffin pump fake. It’s his second concussion since March 19, 2013.
- How does the Luol Deng trade affect the Magic?
- The losses are piling up for Orlando. Not that they care.