- Will Arron Afflalo, Jameer Nelson, or Glen Davis — the three veterans on the roster for the Orlando Magic — be traded at the deadline on February 20?
- Tyler Lashbrook of Orlando Pinstriped provides three takeaways from the Magic’s wins over the Oklahoma City Thunder and Indiana Pacers.
- Zach Lowe of Grantland is a big fan of Kyle O’Quinn’s beard: “It’s not ‘Look at me!’ weird like Harden’s beard-slash–marketing device, but O’Quinn may have the league’s best facial hair. His beard is somehow thick, bushy, and well groomed at the same time, and like Mike Woodson’s magical goatee, it emanates a confident masculinity. It’s just a great beard.”
- John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com details how Orlando’s second unit — the “Young Guns” — have thrived as of late.
- Victor Oladipo is now the favorite to win Rookie of the Year according to Matt Moore of CBSSports.com. What’s changed? “Oladipo takes over Michael Carter-Wiliams on account of the Sixers’ recent struggles, MCW’s health issues, and the quality wins for Orlando (wins over Indiana and OKC that Oladipo was pivotal in). He carries the preseason cache, is the best defender of the group, and has the most responsibility.”