- The Magic have made a 3-pointer in 554 consecutive games. Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post takes a look at some key facts and figures from the 3-point streak.
- Tyler Lashbrook of Orlando Pinstriped Post: “Tobias Harris has relished the spotlight in the six games since Davis’ departure. He’s averaging 20.8 points, six rebounds, and 6.2 free-throw attempts per game on 64.2 percent True Shooting. He’s also sporting a 1.2 assist-to-turnover ratio, a perfectly acceptable number for a starting power forward. That he’s maintaining incredible efficiency while using up 23.1 percent of Orlando’s possessions speaks to the groove that the former Tennessee Volunteer is currently enjoying.”
- Dwight Howard will receive a tribute video when Orlando plays the Houston Rockets at Amway Center on Wednesday.
- The Magic have re-signed Dewayne Dedmon and Adonis Thomas to their second 10-day contracts.
- Howard is battling a sore back and that could impact his availability when the Rockets play the Magic on Wednesday.