- How often are the Magic searched on Google compared to the other 29 teams in the NBA? Not that much.
- During Orlando’s blowout loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday, Tobias Harris only played 21 minutes. Was that intentional? Evan Dunlap of Orlando Pinstriped Post entertains the idea: “Given the Magic’s rebuilding situation, fans will no doubt wonder if cutting the minutes of one of the team’s best players in the season’s final weeks signifies an intentional shift toward losing. Harris’ workload down the stretch certainly bears monitoring.”
- Victor Oladipo is one of the few rookies in the league this season that’s made a positive impact on his team, though he still trails Michael Carter-Williams in the Rookie of the Year race.
- Where does GM Rob Hennigan rate in ESPN’s #NBAfrontofficerank?
- Which Magic player leads the team in dunks?
- Tonight, I’ll be making an appearance on TrueHoop TV: After Dark following the Spurs-Thunder game (8 p.m. ET on TNT) to discuss the Magic. Here’s a link in case you’d like to watch.