- John Denton of OrlandoMagic.com: “As he’s prepared for games late in the season, Vaughn has often popped in video of the Magic playing a similar opponent early in the season to see the level of improvement. He is satisfied that several of the players have made significant strides – even if it hasn’t necessarily translated into winning a bevy of games.”
- It’s “Fan Appreciation Night” when the Magic host the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday on the final day of the regular season.
- The Pacers will be resting some of their starters against Orlando.
- Tyler Lashbrook of Orlando Pinstriped Post: “It’s hard to believe, but the Orlando Magic are one game away from being two full seasons into the rebuilding process. In two years, the roster has transformed from a club full of Otis Smith’s spare parts to Hennigan’s young guns, sans Jameer Nelson. Those shiny, new Corvettes have produced precisely 120 losses, 121 if the Indiana Pacers take care of business like it should on Wednesday.”
- The Magic are finalizing plans to enter a single-affiliation hybrid relationship with the Erie Bayhawks of the D-League. It’s the same type of partnership that the Houston Rockets have with the Rio Grand Valley Vipers.
- It’s awards season in the NBA and Zach Lowe of Grantland — who has an actual ballot this year for the first time — reveals his pick for Rookie of the Year.